What is AWJ’s Affiliate Marketing Program?
Affiliate Marketing is an Marketing and Advertising Program in which AWJ will compensates Dive and Other Adventurer’s Freelansers, Associates or even Third-party Publishers to generate traffic or leads to sales with AWJ’s Products and Services. They are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company.
- AWJ’s Affiliates Marketing is the first of it’s kind in the Diving and Adventure Market in Asia.
- Affiliate Marketing is a marketing scheme in which AWJ compensates partners for business created from the Affiliate’s marketing tactics.
- Digital marketing, analytics, and cookies have made Affiliate Marketing a billion-dollar industry.
- AWJ typically pay Affiliates per sale
Understanding What is Affiliate Marketing
The internet has increased the prominence of Affiliate Marketing. Amazon (AMZN) popularized the practice by creating an Affiliate Marketing program whereby websites and bloggers put links to the Amazon page for a reviewed or discussed product to receive advertising fees when a purchase is made. In this sense, Affiliate Marketing is essentially a pay-for-performance marketing program where the act of selling in across a vast network.
Affiliate Marketing predates the Internet, but it the world digital marketing, analytics, and cookies made it a billion-dollar industry. A company running an affiliates marketing program can track the links that bring in leads and, through internal analytics, see how many convert to sales.
According to Business Insider, 15% of e-commerce revenue can be attributed to Affiliate Marketing.
The goal of this model is to increase sales and create a win-win solution for both AWJ and Affiliates. The system is unique and profitable and becoming increasingly popular and now available in Malaysia.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Affiliate Marketing
- Access to wider market for both AWJ and Affiliates
- Passive Income for Affiliates without hussles of stocks and manpower
- Better accounting of qualified leads
- Low-cost advertising via Media Marketing ( Training will be provided )
- Able to share each strength and weakness
- No need to be physical at merchant shop to get commission
- Online orders possible
- Able to use Merchants adverts
- Subject to fraud
- Less creative control
- Vulnerable to theft
Interested to Join Our Program?
Register Your Interest Below!
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
What Does Affiliate Marketing Mean to me?
AWJ Affiliate Marketing Program allow Registered Affiliates to use a hyperlink provided to Affiliates webpage or social media, place ads or market AWJ products or services on their website, app, or blog.
Commissions are paid on leads that convert to sales.
How Do I Qualify Become an Affiliate Marketer?
To become an affiliate marketer, you need to be over 18years of age with a 6 month minimum period of any diving certifications and able to offer 20 paxs of more friend divers.
Will I get Approval Immediately?
No, Approval will be made 3 working days or more to check on the applicants background and media assets.
Is there a fee for this Program?
A RM25 one time registration fee applied ( non-refundable ) and valid for 3 years.
How Much Money Can You Make as an Affiliate Marketer?
Incomes for AWJ Affiliate marketers vary, with some making a few hundred ringgits and some making six figures. It depends on what is being marketed, how much influence the marketer has, the affiliate’s reach, and how much time is invested in marketing products. Often, those spending more time marketing the company’s products will earn more money.